Medusa embodies a connection between beauty, rage, femininity, and horror. Mythology is ever-evolving and ambiguity is the hallmark of sacred myth; history has since unravelled the story of Medusa from her canonical origin. Medusa, crowned with venomous serpents, endowed with a fatal gaze, shifts from sufferer to protectress, no longer subject to victimhood but strong and powerful in her metamorphosized form. Many people are unaware that snakes are symbols of rebirth, transformation and healing.
View full product details
- Band measures 5mm wide
- Sold individually
- Ring band is completely soldered together not adjustable
- Available in Sterling Silver and brass
- Hypoallergenic, nickel-free, & lead-free
- Handmade in Tempe, Arizona, USA
- Shipping Information
- Need to find your ring size?
- Interested in a custom order? Click here