These modern style hoops are delicate but add a slight flare to any outfit. Designed to bring out your inner goddess & make a statement at the same time. As sweet & lightweight as can be, these everyday hoops feature a handcrafted bar where your hoop can swivel from.
These earrings were named after the Greek Goddess Iris this goddess is the goddess of the rainbow. Iris would frequently use her pitcher to serve nectar to the gods and goddesses. Many ancient Greeks considered Iris one of the most beautiful goddesses. The ancient Greeks described her as “swift footed”, suggesting she could respond rapidly to requests. In legends, she carries symbolic associations with messages and communication.
- Available in 14k Gold filled & Sterling Silver
- Hangs at approx. 1.75”
- Top bar approx. .5” long .25” wide, Bottom Hoop 1.25” wide
- Sits on secure ear posts with rubber backings
- Handmade in Tempe, Arizona, USA
- Hypoallergenic, nickel-free, & lead-free
- Shipping Information
- Interested in a custom order? Click here