GOLD FILL, BRASS & STERLING SILVER
- Gold fill is made by heat and pressure-bonding a layer of 14k gold to a brass core. Gold is naturally very soft, so bonding it to brass adds strength to our designs. The great thing about this process is you will not have to worry about flaking, tarnishing, allergies, or turning your skin green!
Gold fill is not the same as gold plate or gold-plated. Plated metal is made by dipping any kind of metal in a very thin coating of gold. Normal wear and tear won't impact your gold fill. Gold fill is naturally tarnish resistant; however it can get dirty or smudged. To keep your gold shiny and glowing, wipe it with a soft cloth or a jewelry cloth. Gold doesn't normally tarnish unless it's around very harsh chemicals. The biggest threats to gold fill are abrasives. So avoid scratching the surface with harsh polishers, baking soda, or sandpaper.
- Very similar color to 14 k gold but is a harder material and more resistant to scratches. We coat all of our brass jewelry to slow the rate of tarnish, but natural brass does have a tendency to patina and darken with time. We love this about brass, but if you'd like to keep it in its shiny state, you can easily wipe it clean with a polishing cloth. Pendants worn over your clothes won't oxidize very quickly since they don't have direct skin contact.
- Natural silver does darken with time which can be very beautiful. If you prefer your silver bright and shiny you can use a polishing cloth to gently buff it clean. On most of our pieces we do add a patina to give the jewelry a darker finish. IF you do plan on cleaning your jewelry please be aware some of this patina may come off. If you would like to clean your jewelry use a little toothpaste and a soft cloth with also work. Leaving your silver in a humid environment or at the bottom of a jewelry box is one of the quickest ways to make your silver tarnish. Lucky for us, wearing silver jewelry actually slows down the rate of tarnish and oxidation and keeps the metal bright and shiny!
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY JEWELRY?
Jewelry is not indestructible. In order to keep it in the best condition avoid sleeping in your jewelry, swimming in it, and avoid exposing it to harsh chemicals. It is best to hang necklaces to avoid tangle. Storing jewelry in a humid space will accelerate tarnish, but it is easily cleaned with a polishing cloth. Do not use polishing cloths or any chemicals on the surface of stones. Instead, wipe them with a soft cloth.
I ORDERED THE WRONG RING SIZE. CAN I EXCHANGE IT FOR A DIFFERENT SIZE?
We ask that you are fully aware of your size before purchasing any rings we cannot resize custom rings but some rings are able to be resized. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. We will give you an address to mail the ring back and we will ask for $5 to cover the cost of shipping. It generally takes about a week for us to re-make your ring in the proper size. If you need help determining your ring size, please use the sizing chart.
HOW DO YOU PACKAGE JEWELRY?
Jewelry is shipped in kraft jewelry boxes, tied with a bow & packaged with a small muslin bag. We do not ship an invoice or a receipt on domestic orders to save paper. The jewelry is sent in a bubble mailer small enough to fit in most mailboxes and through most mail slots. If it is a gift, leave a note when you checkout and we can include a message from you.
DO YOU MAKE CUSTOM DESIGNS?
Yes! If you’d like a necklace or bracelet shortened or lengthened, just send an email to email@example.com . Generally there is no extra charge for this modification. If you’d like something super-special that is not currently in the collection, it is considered a custom design and accepted on a case by case basis. Please email for details.
WHERE CAN I SHOP IN PERSON?
Feel free to shoot us an email with your location and we can send you a list of nearby locations. firstname.lastname@example.org
DO YOU CHARGE SALES TAX?
Yes, we have to charge sales tax to all in-state residents.
CAN I GET UPDATES WHEN YOU LIST NEW JEWELRY?
There is a mailing list and we would love it if you signed up. Scroll down the page to find a sign up box!
I AM INTERESTED IN WHOLESALE. HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE?
We would love to hear from you! Please email us at email@example.com with your company name and address to gain access to the line sheet.
SHIPPING & LOCATIONS
All of our items are shipped from Mesa, Arizona. Shipping does not include insurance please notify me after you order if you would like additional insurance. Custom orders will receive insurance- included in shipping cost.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
FIRST CLASS MAIL
All packages are sent via First Class Mail: (Unless previously discussed you needed something faster)
- Within the United States-Domestic
- First Class- 3-7 business days
- (This does not count the day shipped or the day of arrival)
- USPS First Class International Mail is $12.00
- It will arrive within 3-5 weeks of shipment.
- This service does not offer reliable tracking information and we cannot guarantee delivery date.
- All customs fees and duties are the responsibility of the recipient.
We are not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged in transit. Please double check your billing and shipping address when placing an order as we are unable to reroute packages. We have worked with the post office for years and have had remarkably good results, but there have been times when packages take an unusually longtime to arrive. We ask that all orders domestic USPS orders are given 10 business days to arrive. If you haven't received your order within 10 business days after you receive an email stating that your order was shipped, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You should love your jewelry. Returns are gladly accepted on non-custom merchandise in its original, unworn condition within 14 days of receipt for return or exchange. At this time we cannot accept returns on custom pieces, or discontinued pieces listed as final sale.
Shipping and handling costs are not refundable and we are not responsible for return shipping fees. Any item damaged on arrival will be repaired replaced at no cost. Claims must be made within 10 days of receipt. It’s not often that repairs are needed, but when they are, we will do so for a minimal charge.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2011 E 5th St #1, Tempe, AZ 85281
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
ADDITIONAL NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS
- Gift cards
- Custom Rings
- Custom Orders
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 5 days after delivery
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at Foreverpurelife@gmail.com.
SALES ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at Foreverpurelife@gmail.com and send your item to:
2011 E 5th St #1, Tempe, AZ 85281
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.